MPL Incorporated is an electronics contract manufacturer specializing in the cost-effective production of printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA). Below you will find an overview of our manufacturing capabilities and services, as well as additional information regarding our quality control system, certifications, and advanced electronic inspection solutions.
Our Electronic Manufacturing Services Include:
- Quickturn prototyping
- Pre-production assembly services
- Box builds
- Low- to high-volume production assembly
- Consignment and turnkey material procurement
- Functional, in-circuit testing and manufacturability recommendations
- Board rework, repair and upgrade services
- Conformal coating
- First Article Inspection
- PCB Layout/Design
Lead Time to Ship:
Prototypes typically ship 1-2 days after receipt of material. Pre-production assembly requires 1 week plus longest material lead time. Full production and assembly requires 3 weeks plus longest material lead time.
Manufacturing and Quality Standards:
- IPC A-610 Class II and Class III, Workmanship Standards–All production staff IPC Certified. Utilizing continuous quality improvement, MPL has been ISO Certified since 2016.
- EPA Regulations–Meet all requirements. Closed-Loop, Aqueous Cleaning Process with zero discharge. No clean soldering process (w/ customer approval).
- ITAR Registered
Ability to accomplish very complex fine-pitch micro BGA assemblies on a quick-turn basis.
In-house functional testing and in-circuit testing capability.
We provide manufacturing and assembly solutions for a variety of custom electronics applications such as memory boards, controllers, RF, processor boards, as well as a diverse range of consumer electronic devices.
We utilize four auto-placement lines capable of handling part sizes from 0201 discrete components to the largest BGA device.
Other Automated Systems Include:
- AOI Inspection Services
- Selective Solder Systems
- Wave Solder System
- Rapid Depaneling Equipment
BGA and Fine Pitch Capabilities:
Advanced device placement down to .5 mm BGA’s and 12 mill centers for QFP placement. In-house, real-time X-ray inspection is available.
Click below to request the complete MPL equipment list, inquire about our capabilities or receive a custom quote.